skydroipoha Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Retribution Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A bank executive receives an anonymous phone call informing him he has just a few hours to obtain a large amount of money or a bomb under his seat will explode.
A banker goes to work one day and takes the kids to be dropped off at school but before that can happen, he receives a phone call from someone who tells him he has placed a bomb under the seats of the car and tells him he must arrange a transfer of money to him.<br/><br/>It&#39;s the kind of idea that has been seen before whereby someone on the end of a phone is controlling someone else for their gain but from the offset we are sent on a thrilling journey making you wonder why this is happening and making you wonder what you would do in such a situation. The director manages to keep things fairly grounded and so the realism assists in building up the tension. There are a couple of twists thrown in which keeps the pace going. <br/><br/>Good acting from everyone involved in a cast that I am unfamiliar with due to the Spanish production. In the decade of remakes and reboots, this is certainly a film I can see being remade at some point. Provided you do not mind reading subtitles this is certainly worth the viewing time.
The only reason I don&#39;t give this a &quot;1&quot; is the cinematography, locations and the fact that a city was inconvenienced for the filming.<br/><br/>There was no plot beyond the dirty banker getting manipulated by a sadistic victim of fraud. That&#39;s it. The rest is badly written and awkward moments of gaffs by the writers/director who allowed things to happen which made no sense at all. The whole thing could have been resolved 30 minutes before the end by the protagonist without all the melodrama. And the protagonist, actually a bad guy, was supposed to be crafty and wily. Just not wily enough to do several obvious things that would have foiled the villain.<br/><br/>If you like stupid suspense films, this is right up you alley. If you like watching people who are hysterical beyond belief, this is your pick. If you like routing for criminals to get away from other criminals, go for it. I just wish I could get my two hours back.

Roadhouse 66 full movie hd downloadComfort and Joy tamil pdf downloadCoraz n confundido hd mp4 downloadBrothers in Arms movie in tamil dubbed downloadSteel Dawn online freethe Episode 1.9 hindi dubbed free downloadAfro Samurai Pilot in hindi downloadKeys to the Kingdom: Part 3 full movie hd downloadKaras: The Prophecy download torrentAl Hafla full movie online free
Please log in to post a reply.